Wednesday, December 14, 2011

5 Thing's They Will Never Tell You About Writing

1. We do not have the same voice- I have learned this year that my writing voice arises much like my speaking, witty, cunning, and charming. (I do sound like that right?). We might (probably) have different voices and that’s all right.

2. All topics come back to me- Although not often liking the center of attention role I find in my writing, I am learning more and more to write about me. Whether that simply means my opinion or some way to connect a book to my life.

3. I need to write- I found that I need to write and write and write(or talk) in order to understand my own ideas. Writing helps me organize the crazy spastic world of my mind.

4. I am much more open in my writing- I find that when I write I am much more open about me as a person. I say things I would never normally say and am much more open with who I am.

5. Life depends on writing- Everything I learn about writing matters today and tomorrow. My writing, no matter what I choose later in life, will matter in some form or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment